24 Jun 2017
10.00 – 17.00
Mazey Day is Market Day!
With a great selection of stalls by local and regional makers, including potters, print makers, jewellers, clothes makers and more, we are celebrating talent in Cornwall and beyond. If you’re after a truly special find this is for you.
We will also have a craft station where you can make a splendid paper head dress to get into festival mode.
£2 entry, includes admission to the exhibition (FREE for Supporters, U18s and Art Pass holders)
Makers taking part include
- Rosie Drake Knight https://rosiedrake-knight.com/
- Edith & Bertha
- Rosanna Martin & Brickworks
- Hannah Batstone http://www.hannahbatstone.com/
- Jo’s Pots http://jospotterystives.weebly.com/
- DOR & TAN https://dorandtan.com/
- Chloe O’Brien https://chloeobrienjewellery.com/
- Dana Kidson http://danakidson.com/Jewellery.html
- Emma Joyce
- Wading Bird https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/WadingBirdDesigns
- Faye Wilson https://www.stuffmadefromthings.com/
- Sarah Drew http://www.sarahdrew.com/