23 Jul — 20 Aug 2022
The Studio, Newlyn Art Gallery
Fun, colourful and messy art sessions for your little ones, that help to nurture and develop their creativity by providing them with safe materials, gentle guidance and the inspiration to explore, experiment and discover the world around them. Taking place outside at Newlyn Art Gallery, with the experienced and friendly guidance of Annie Vigar, who has six years experience running tailored art sessions for babies, pre-schoolers, and primary age children.
- 23 Jul – Rainforests and Tropical Beasts
- 6 Aug – Adventures in the Sky
- 20 Aug – Dragons and Mythical Creatures
There are three session each day
- 10.00 – 11.00 Mini Artists (6m-2yrs)
- 11.30 – 12.30 Little Atists (2-6 yrs)
- 13.00 – 14.00 Bigger Artists (7-11yrs)
BOOKING ESSENTIAL as spaces are limited.
Enquiries to [email protected] or call Annie 07891 862670
£8 per child and MUST be booked in advance.