Programme Curator [Learning] (PT / Jobshare / FTC)
We have recently been awarded funding from the Paul Hamlyn Foundation as part of its Teachers Development Fund and are in the final year of delivery of a three-year partnership with the Arts Council Collection through its National Partners Programme. Together these programmes will enable us to significantly broaden our engagement with new audiences and support creative learning for generations of young people in schools across West Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
In addition, we have secured capital support from Garfield Weston to create a new digitally equipped learning space at The Exchange.
Cat Gibbard, our full-time Programme Curator will be seconded to lead the Paul Hamlyn project for two days a week until it concludes on 30/06/2023. She will continue to deliver her Programme Curator duties three days a week, but we are looking to appoint an additional part-time Programme Curator, to work alongside her, to backfill the Programme Curator role, two days per week, and work an additional third day a week on the Paul Hamlyn programme.
- Job Title: Programme Curator [Learning] (PT / jobshare / FTC)
- Salary: Band 6 (£24,166 – £27,199) pro rata
- Employment term: Part-time, fixed term until 30/06/2023
- Days/hrs of work: 22.50 hours, (3 days) per week, usually Monday to Friday
- Line Manager: Gallery Director
- Reported to by: Programme Producer and commissioned artists/freelance
- Place of work: Option of working from home, with regular visits to site
For more details see
Programme Curator [Learning] / (PT – Jobshare – FTC)
For more details about us see About Us
- Application Deadline : Midnight, Thu 19 Aug 2021
- Interview Dates : Interviews will be held on 1, 2 or 3 Sep 2021 by Zoom.
For more information, or for an informal chat about this position,
please contact James Green [email protected] or call 07729 333 016
Should candidates be unable to visit the galleries prior to interview, we will arrange for a live guided zoom tour of both sites at a convenient time.
Good luck with your application.