We are appointing a number of new Trustees to join our Board. We are seeking people with the experience, knowledge and commitment to support our existing work and to ensure our Board represents the diversity of the communities we wish to serve, in order to help shape and roll out the next phase of our development.
We need Trustees who are passionate about the work of the gallery and who have a strength in one or more of the following areas:
- Knowledge of teaching and innovative educational practice
- Recent experience of schools environment, as a student, teacher or governor etc.
- Awareness of diversity issues, in particular an understanding of the barriers to employment and participation in the arts by young people and people with disabilities
- Awareness of digital media technologies and social media
- Knowledge of accountancy and financial management
- Commercial acumen
- Curatorial expertise
Whilst we don’t expect all Trustees to be expert in all areas of governance, we do need to ensure that collectively the Board is able to provide the Gallery Director and team with access to a range of skills and experience to operate effectively.
Full details and how to apply here Trustee Recruitment Pack
Deadline for applications: 10:00, Mon 20 Aug 2018