25 Apr 2017
We have partnered with the Crafts Council to bring two professional practice workshops for makers.
Pricing, costs, fundraising and business plan: How do I finance my creative business?
9.30 – 13.30, The Exchange £25 (£5 discount available)
Looking for advice on how to structure a business plan? Looking for expertise on how to manage your cash flow finances, or how to price your work or ideas on how to raise money for a project?
Why should you attend?
- Find out about how to structure a business plan and apply this to your creative practice
- Find out about funding options for your business whether you are a start up or more established
- Find out the top tips from experienced makers on costing and pricing your work and how to manage sales and cash flows.
Who is speaking?
- An experienced business coach will be offering a wealth of experience and expertise in supporting creative people in their business development.
- Experienced makers will be sharing their wealth of knowledge and experience in managing and generating income for their creative businesses
What is on offer?
- A better understanding of financial jargon, what you need to know that will support you now and in the future.
- Top tips on easy to manage financial administration tools
- A better understanding of the research and investment needed to support your business whether you are a start up or more established, this will include useful toolkits to gain a better understanding of your business needs.
What refreshments are provided on the day?
Tea and coffee will be provided at the start of the session and during the afternoon break.
Book now: Just £25 **£5 Discount available to Crafts Council Directory makers, please email for more info**
Book both workshops for £40 using code TEXCPD to receive £5 discount on each workshop order.
Pricing and business planning workshop is part of a series of workshops designed by the Crafts Council to provide makers with skills to export and promote their work successfully
The exhibition has been made possible with support from: