BOTH VENUES ARE OPEN FOR 2021 PROGRAMME
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THIS PAGE BEFORE YOU VISIT
- OPEN TUE – SAT, 10.00 – 17.00 for standard visits (buy online or pay on the door) and Quiet Time visits on Tuesday mornings
- Please ensure that you have a negative lateral flow test result a maximum of 24 hours before your visit.
- We request that you wear a facemask while you are in the buildings (unless exempt). We have disposable ones available should you need one.
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival at the gallery, we have sanitisation stations throughout the buildings for you to use.
- We have QR codes at the entrance to the galleries and at the front desks so you can check-in using the NHS Covid-19 app or via the form on our website if you wish.
- Please remember to give other visitors space in the galleries and the cafés.
- Please do not visit if you feel unwell.
Please get in touch if you have any concerns prior to arriving, and most of all have a relaxed and enjoyable visit.
26 Oct 2021 – 4 Jan 2022
*Quiet Time visits are for anyone who would like to ensure a quiet visit with a maximum of ten people allowed in the gallery per hour. There are timed slots of 55 minutes available on Tuesday mornings, to cater for visitors who consider themselves at greater risk of contracting Covid19, or for those with physical disabilities or who are neurodivergent, and might appreciate more space and a less busy environment.