FROM WED 19 MAY BOTH VENUES ARE OPEN FOR OUR 2021 PROGRAMME
- WED – SAT, 10.00 – 17.00 for standard visits (book in advance or pay on the door)
- TUE 12.00 – 16.00 for quiet time visits* (book in advance only)
Please take a moment to read this page before you visit.
We are following the appropriate guidelines to make sure your visit will be safe, relaxing and enjoyable, whether you’re a regular, or first-time visitor.
- Please check-in using the NHS Covid-19 Test & Trace app or the Newlyn Art Gallery & The Exchange Track & Trace form before entering the buildings.
- All staff will be wearing facemasks or visors and visitors are required to do the same. Don’t worry if you forget your mask, we have plenty.
- The Exchange Cafe is open Wed-Sat. In line with Government advice, please wear a facemask or covering until you are seated at your table.
- Please remember to socially distance and give other visitors space when visiting the Garden Café at Newlyn Art Gallery.
- Please pay by card or contactless, as we will not be accepting cash payments.
- There are one-way routes at both venues with hand sanitisation stations throughout and enhanced site cleaning throughout the day.
- Groups of up to 6 people can attend, provided the group meets Government guidelines on households and bubbles.
- Please bring your own earphones to listen to audio works.
- Please do not visit if you feel unwell.
Please get in touch if you have any concerns prior to arriving, and most of all have a relaxed and enjoyable visit.
*Quiet Time visits are for anyone who would like to ensure a quiet visit with a maximum of ten people allowed in the gallery per hour. During May and June there will be timed slots of 55 minutes available on Tuesday afternoons, to cater for visitors who consider themselves at greater risk of contracting Covid19, or for those with physical disabilities or who are neurodivergent, and might appreciate more space and a less busy environment. Booking essential.