Please take a moment to read this page before you visit.
We have been working hard to make sure your visit will be safe, relaxing and enjoyable, whether you’re a regular, or first-time visitor.
Amongst the new measures in place are:
- Online ticketing. Where possible, help us minimise delays on your arrival and buy your tickets in advance.
- One-way routes at both venues with hand sanitisation stations throughout and enhanced site cleaning throughout the day.
- All staff will be wearing facemasks or visors and visitors are required to do the same. Don’t worry if you forget your mask. We have plenty.
- The Exchange Cafe is open Wed-Sun. In line with Government advice, please wear a facemask or covering until you are seated at your table.
- Please pay by card or contactless, as we will not be accepting cash payments.
- Groups of up to 6 people can attend, provided the group meets Government guidelines on households and bubbles.
- Please bring your own earphones to listen to audio works.
- Please do not visit if you feel unwell.
Please get in touch if you have any concerns prior to arriving, and most of all have a relaxed and enjoyable visit.