BOTH VENUES ARE OPEN FOR 2021 PROGRAMME
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THIS PAGE BEFORE YOU VISIT
- OPEN TUE – SAT, 10.00 – 17.00 for standard visits (buy online or pay on the door) and Quiet Time visits on Tuesday mornings
In line with the easing of national covid restrictions from 19 Jul, we have updated our advice to visitors, to make sure your visit will be safe, relaxing and enjoyable, whether you’re a regular, or first-time visitor.
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival at the gallery, we will continue to have sanitisation stations throughout the buildings for you to use.
- We will still have QR codes at the entrance to the galleries and at the front desks so you can check-in using the NHS Covid-19 app or via the form on our website if you wish.
- Visitors are no longer required to wear facemasks, but you can of course wear one if you choose, and we have disposable ones available if you would like one.
- Please remember to give other visitors space in the galleries and the cafés.
- Please do not visit if you feel unwell.
Please get in touch if you have any concerns prior to arriving, and most of all have a relaxed and enjoyable visit.
14 Sep – 12 Oct
*Quiet Time visits are for anyone who would like to ensure a quiet visit with a maximum of ten people allowed in the gallery per hour. During Sep & Oct there will be timed slots of 55 minutes available on Tuesday mornings, to cater for visitors who consider themselves at greater risk of contracting Covid19, or for those with physical disabilities or who are neurodivergent, and might appreciate more space and a less busy environment.