29 Jun 2019
10:00 — 17:00
CALL FOR MAKERS
THE MAKERS’ MARKET AT THE EXCHANGE
MAZEY DAY, SAT 29 JUN, 10.00 – 17.00
The Makers’ Market is a carefully curated event, showcasing the work of local and regional makers, with a focus on quality, innovation and creativity. At home in one of the major contemporary art venues in Cornwall, it is a platform for both established makers as well as start-ups, and committed to promoting contemporary design, artisanry and the handmade.
We are now taking applications.
Call For Makers or see Read More below
Mazey Day is the busiest day in town, with 36,000 visitors streaming into Penzance. The Maker’s Market at The Exchange sits in central position, and being included in the road closure area is situated perfectly within the visitor flow.
£80 INDOOR STALLS
We have a limited amount of tables available at sizes 4 x 2.5 and 6 x 2.5 foot, but makers are welcome to bring their own bespoke stand, as long as size has been agreed in advance.
£100 OUTDOOR STALLS
Stall size is 8 x 4 foot, these stalls are covered.
What your stall fee includes:
- Stand space as above
- Access to plug socket if required (indoor stalls only)
- A sign with your name or company name
- E-poster/flyer to send out to your customers as well as opportunity to receive A4 posters and A6 flyers in hardcopy
- A marketing campaign: posters, flyers, gallery brochure, roadside banners, event signage, advertising
- Promotion of the event on the gallery website, including a list of all exhibitors, with hyperlinks to your website.
- Promotion on social media Facebook/Instagram/Twitter
To apply, please email the following to [email protected]
- Your contact name, email address, phone number and company name
- Your website and social media links for Facebook, Instagram/Twitter
- A short description of your work (max 150 words)
- 4 high resolution images representative of your work, including image descriptions (title, materials, dimensions)
We reserve the right to use your images and description of work in our promotional materials.