06 Apr 2019
18:30 — 23:00
SUSHI & RAMEN NIGHT WITH NAOKO’S KITCHEN
Join us at The Exchange on Sat 6 Apr for an evening of sushi and ramen, from Cornwall-based Naoko’s Kitchen. Hailing from Tokyo, Naoko has brought her love and knowledge of Japanese cuisine to Cornwall.
Tickets are £27 in person from The Exchange Cafe, or £29.21 when booked online through eventbrite. Tickets include a late night viewing of the current exhibition Gäa: Holistic Science And Wisdom Tradition
- Booking is essential
- Ticket sales end three days before the event.
- Limited to 30 places,
- Diners can choose to book for 18.30 or 19.30 sittings.
- The Exchange Supper Club is a communal dining experience, please arrive early if you would like to sit with friends.
- As always we are able to cater for varying dietary requirements.
- Any questions, please contact Sian Kennedy 01736 223120
Supper Clubs at The Exchange is a series of events presented by Newlyn Art Gallery & The Exchange with the aim of supporting local caterers throughout the year.