04 Nov 2016
For this supper club Tiggy Elliott of Cornish Fusion Fish & Food will be sharing her passion for the humble Pinxto using the finest Cornish ingredients followed by her famous Paella, packed with pumpkin and autumn game, and then a ‘bonfire’ finish!
Choose three from
- Piquillo pepper & goats cheese with a balsamic reduction v
- Slow braised St Ives monkfish cheeks in sherry and garlic
- Local foie gras with fig compote
- Pinxto de Tortilla v
- Sherry-soaked field mushrooms with manchego v
- An autumnal mix of pumkin, pheasant, chorizo and pork combined with the traditional flavours and rice of this famous Valencian dish
- A mix of seasonal root vegetables and pumpkin paella topped with toasted pumpkin seeds and crispy cavolo nero v
- Like Guy Fawkes – you will be surprised!
*Pintxo (pronounced Pinchos – because you pinch them and pop them in your mouth!) are the Tapas of the Basques. Made famous in San Sebastian using the rich local ingredients of land and sea, they are traditionally served on bread and skewered with toothpicks.