03 Sep — 01 Oct 2019
THE MAKERS’ MARKET
Christmas Edition, Sat 30 Nov 2019 at The Exchange
The Makers’ Market Christmas Edition takes place on the same day as Christmas Lights Switch on in Penzance, and will be included in My Cornwall’s Christmas in Cornwall Guide.
If you are a Maker and would like to take part, see Call For Makers for more info and how to apply, or see Read More below.
The deadline for application is Tue 1 Oct 2019.
The Makers’ Market is a carefully curated event, showcasing the work of local and regional makers, with a focus on quality, innovation and creativity. At home at one of the major contemporary art venues in Cornwall, it is a platform for both established makers as well as start-ups, and committed to promoting contemporary design, artisanry and the handmade.
£78 (inclusive of 20% VAT)
We have a limited number of tables available at sizes 4 x 2.5 and 6 x 2.5 foot, but makers are welcome to bring their own bespoke stand, as long as size has been agreed in advance.
What your stall fee includes:
- Stand space as above
- Access to plug socket (on request)
- E-poster/flyer to send out to your customers as well as opportunity to receive A4 posters and A6 flyers in hardcopy
- A marketing campaign: posters, flyers, gallery brochure, roadside banners, event signage, advertising
- Promotion of the event on the gallery website, including a list of all exhibitors, with hyperlinks to your website.
- Promotion on social media Facebook/Instagram/Twitter
To take part, please email the following information to [email protected]
Deadline Tue 1 Oct 2019
- Your contact name and address, email address, phone number and company name
- Your website and social media links for Facebook, Instagram/Twitter
- A short description of your work (max 150 words)
- Four high resolution images representative of your work, including image descriptions (title, materials, dimensions)
We reserve the right to use your images and description of work in our promotional materials.