13 Apr 2020
Newlyn Art Gallery
CALL FOR MAKERS – THE MAKERS’ MARKET
SPRING EDITION MON 25 MAY, 10.00 – 17.00
Join us for a celebration of spring at Newlyn Art Gallery on the May Bank Holiday. Showcasing artisanal floristry, ceramics, jewellery, skin care and more. Plus, delicious food offerings and a pop-up bar in the garden.
This edition of The Makers’ Market will take place at Newlyn Art Gallery on the Spring Bank Holiday. The stalls will be outside in the courtyard in front of the gallery, with food and drink offerings in the gallery garden. Entry to the market, shop and cafe is free. All welcome, including dogs.
£60 for a stall (6 x 2.5 ft)
Makers are welcome to bring their own bespoke stand, provided this is agreed in advance.
What your stall fee includes:
- stand space as above
- marquees / provision for bad weather, as this Makers’ Market is taking place outdoors
- 20% discount in the café for makers
- free WiFi
- e-poster / flyer to email out to customers and use on your online platforms
- A4 posters and A6 flyers in hardcopy at your request
- inclusion in our marketing campaign: posters, flyers, gallery brochure, roadside banners, event signage and advertising
- listing of the event on the gallery website which includes all exhibitors, with links through to your website / social media page
- promotion across the gallery’s social media pages (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter) with a ‘Meet The Maker’ introduction, showing image(s) of your work and a bio about you
To apply for a stall, please email [email protected] with the following:
- a short statement (max 150 words) about your work, touching on how it links with the theme of spring
- three representative images of your work
- a link to your website or social media page (whichever you use predominantly for your business)
- if you would like to bring your own stall
- optional: a photo of your stall set up
The deadline for applications: MON 13 APR 2020, 17.00.
If you have any questions about applying, or would like more information, please contact [email protected].
We reserve the right to use your images and description of work in our promotional materials, both in print and online.