Image: Midas Exhibition photo: Steve Tanner
If you are a student you can benefit from free entry to all exhibitions at our two venues all year-round and a 10% discount in our cafes and shops, and on workshops, art and ticketed events.
Anyone over 15 studying at university, college or school can sign up for FREE for three years.
Students get invitations to gallery activities, and first peek at new exhibitions on opening nights. They are also invited to apply to join the Collaborators an informal, dynamic collective of art-based adventurers aged between 15 and 25 with an interest in film, photography, illustration, painting, printmaking, performance, dance or poetry. Collaborators are also able to access invitations and opportunities generated by us and our partner organisations.
- Invitations to openings, previews and Supporters-only events.
- Regular e-bulletins and news on forthcoming exhibitions and events
- 10% discount on artwork purchases
- 10% discount on ticketed events
- 10% discount in our shops and cafés
- Free entry all year round
- Opportunities to gain meaningful work experience and boost your CV
To join the Student scheme download and print a Student Supporter Form, and hand it in when you’re next in the Gallery.
Or simply email the details asked for on the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in becoming a Collaborator please email email@example.com