As an Arts Award Supporter venue, Newlyn Art Gallery & The Exchange can help you achieve an Arts Award. From Deliver to Explore, through to Bronze, Silver and Gold Awards, we have a range of activities that can support you on your Arts Award journey.
- Free entry to exhibitions at both venues.
- Free introduction to the exhibition by a member of our Learning Team.
- Artist-led workshops providing practical activities for groups inspired by the current exhibition.
- Sketch Book Tours 90-minute sessions led by a member of our Learning team. A group will be encouraged to discuss thoughts and opinions on the work and then to respond creatively.
- Access to our biennial Drawing a Presence programme.
- The opportunity to become a Collaborator, our informal collective of young people aged between 15 and 25 who make an active contribution to programmes at Newlyn Art Gallery & The Exchange from work experience to collaborations with exhibiting artists.
We are also an Arts Award Centre and have a trained Arts Award Advisor on site who can help you on your journey and arrange moderation for your award. Running Arts Award can contribute towards your school or organisation achieving Artsmark.
For more information about our Arts Awards opportunities please contact Cat Gibbard, Programme Curator [Learning] at firstname.lastname@example.org