12 Dec — 16 Dec 2017
Newlyn Art Gallery & The Exchange
We’re thrilled to be taking part in The National Lottery ‘thank you’ campaign, and will be offering National Lottery players free entry to both our venues during the week of 12 – 16 December 2017
We were fortunate enough to be awarded £10,000 this summer in support of Craftschool, and we are joining other participating National Lottery funded visitor attractions across the UK in saying thank you to people who have raised money for good causes by buying a lottery ticket.
See T&Cs in Read More
FREE ENTRY offer T&Cs
- One National Lottery ticket provides free entry for up to TWO adults to Newlyn Art Gallery and The Exchange (both venues).
- All National Lottery draw-based games qualify for free entry, for draws taking place during December 2017. Proof of ticket can be paper or digital. (Scratch cards do NOT qualify)
- The offer is valid Tuesday 12 December – Saturday 16 December 2017 inclusive, during normal gallery opening hours, 10.00 – 17.00. Free entry will not apply to any ticketed events taking place during the week.
- Tickets will be issued at the till at Newlyn Art Gallery and The Exchange when visitors arrive with their valid National Lottery tickets.
- Newlyn Art Gallery & The Exchange has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of either venue reaching capacity, as well as unforeseen circumstances.
- Newlyn Art Gallery & The Exchange has the right to refuse entry if they believe a ticket is not valid or has been tampered with.